Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spooky NIghts


I love halloween! I just love the cute decorations, the pumpkin carving, the fun haunted houses, the cute kids in costumes, trick-or-treating, and the feelings of being spooked. I have always imagined what my home will look like with all the halloween decorations. I'm so excited! For now, being married college students, the decorations are a bare, bare minimum.

The husband and I did our tradition of carving pumpkins, eating chocolate doughnuts, sipping on warm apple cider while watching a fun spooky movie. I love this tradition. We always look forward to picking the perfect pumpkin and carving it! We really hoped for trick or treaters to come to our apartment, but no one came. I guess that's what happens when you live in an apartment. I dressed up as a blue ghost and the husband laughed at me and said I looked ridiculous, I didn't care :) I can't wait for Halloween to come next year!


The Husbands 

Mine

SPOOKY!

Thought I'd show off my wonderful nieces and nephew...

Enoch and Lily ready to trick or treat!

Carlie as tinkerbell :) 

Cute Jenna :)

This was my costume :)

No comments:

Post a Comment