Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nausea

       The first trimester is miserable. I have constant feelings of nausea for the majority of the day but can't throw up (unless I make myself throw up). My new food aversion...those egg, melted cheese, and sausage sandwiches. I can't even think about it, let alone smell it or see it (even if its wrapped). Meats are also something I can't eat much of. My energy? It's non-existent. Making my responsibilities difficult to do. Man, who knew something the size of a blueberry could make you feel so sick. I've missed some of my classes quite a bit which is highly unlikely of me, and work (even though it's only two hours a day) is a drag. All I want to do is eat kiwis and strawberries and lay on my couch all day.  I can't wait until this trimester ends. All I can say is thank goodness for Kyle. He has been such a patient and helpful husband. He always makes sure I'm comfortable and happy. He even holds my hair back and rubs my back when I'm throwing up (until I told him to stop cause I didn't want him to see). Now he just waits outside the bathroom with a hug ready for me.  He helps me around the house with dinner and cleaning when I don't have the energy or strength to do so. Another reason why he's the best. Maybe I should invest in those SeaBands my classmate was telling me about....that would be very helpful.


This is how I feel like...




  

No comments:

Post a Comment