Sunday, October 9, 2011

Crafts!

I finally got to make some crafts!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to graduate college cause then I can just make crafts all day long :)  If you can't tell by now I LOVE making crafts. We had a lazy, relaxing, me filled Saturday. Which was really nice because for the last 6 months we have been working every Saturday. Kyle got to watch college football all day long and I got to make two crafts for 10 dollars!! I was at Porters for, I kid you not, 2 hours deciding on ideas and supplies. It was so relaxing.

Here is my Halloween decoration that I made. It cost me about $3. Oh, and I don't mean to toot my own horn but"spooky nights" is handwritten not vinyl. This project took me some time, but I was sooo excited!!

This is my Thanksgiving decoration. This one was a bit more, $7. It's the center piece for our coffee table :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment