Sunday, September 18, 2011

The great outdoors!

We finally went fishing and camping this year! We were so excited because we finally got to use our camping gear we got as a wedding gift over a year ago. We drove 15 miles south of Jackson hole to a little secluded camp ground in Targhee National Forest. It was so nice to be away from electronics and work and be able to just enjoy our Heavenly Fathers creation for us. When darkness fell it was so amazing to be surrounded by stars and just sit and talk around the crackle of the fire. It was so peaceful :) To begin with we fished. This was my first time EVER! Kyle was worried I wouldn't catch a fish, but I eased his concern! As time passed by, I began to worry if Kyle would catch a fish. He did :) After a good two hours of fishing, we headed to our camp ground. We explored, collected firewood (which was awesome! I felt like I lived in the wilderness times, hahaha) roasted hot dogs, s'mores, had chips and talked. It was so nice to talk without any interruptions. I love him so much! It was a wonderful camping trip. 

It was breathtaking! 


I CAUGHT A FISH! I CAUGHT A FISH!!!!
I didn't know what to do when I caught him. I was literally freaking out cause I was so excited!
Kyle, on the other hand, was a pro at this. He remained calm and focused :)


MOOOOOOVE over!
How random.


CAMPGROUND 
How cozy! 
I love my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment